The V-neck Medical Scrubs have become an important part of the medical uniform. The healthcare professionals like nurses, physicians, doctors and surgeons want uniforms that are comfortable while they perform their duties. Wearing medical clothing that brings discomfort is likely to hinder the focus of healthcare professionals as they try to overlook the discomfort while focusing on their work responsibilities. Imagine working a 12-hour shift with an uncomfortable uniform! All you are thinking about is when the shift will end and the time you can change back into something comfortable. We are wholesale scrub manufacturers and our V-neck scrubs and the quality fabric used in the manufacturing of medical uniforms are based on the understanding of the importance of comfortable uniform for doctors, nurses and surgeons.
The key features of the V-neck Hospital Medical V-Neck Scrub Suits are:
- Comfortable: The fabric used is super comfortable. The range of uniform comprises 100% cotton clothing as well as a blend of cotton and other fabric to offer variety in texture. But the key above all is the comfort of the medical professionals.
- Flexibility: Another main feature of medical scrubs is flexibility, which is a necessity for medical professionals. A typical workday at the hospital involves walking, standing and bending. If the scrubs are not comfortable or flexible, it will be difficult to carry out the work routine. Along with comfort, the design comprises the component of flexible fabric.
- V-neck design: The V-neck design has been specifically developed to keep the comfort of people working in the hospital. The attire at the hospital requires clothing that doesn’t hinder in day to day work activities and also offers a high level of comfort to the physicians and nursing staff. The V-neck design makes it easier for healthcare professionals to get in and out of scrubs, without being exposed to the risk of skin irritation. The round neck has the issue of causing skin irritation at times, which is not a likely issue in the case of V-neck design supplied by wholesale scrub manufacturers.
- Colors: The healthcare surgeons and nurses can select the uniform from the list of available colours, which include black, blue, grey etc. The colour of scrubs can be customized according to the demand of the hospital. The colours of scrubs help separate professions: doctors wear dark blue scrubs, nurses wear a softer blue, surgeons wear green scrubs, receptionists wear grey, and technicians wear maroon scrubs.
- Size variation: Different sizes are available for the V-neck scrubs, catering to the US and EU and Asian size charts. The availability of different sizes (ranging from XS to XXL) makes it easy for you to select a uniform according to your body type and size.
- Design: The scrubs are available in 2 different designs, for female healthcare workers and unisex. What makes our scrubs different is that we have added the design elements along with focusing on comfort. The result of this blend is a uniform that has an added touch of modernity and also reflects professionalism. The inclusion of pockets is a must for our scrubs. For instance, the ladies scrubs are adorned with 4 pockets, which can be used to keep the necessary pocket-size medical items such as alcohol swabs. Also, personal belongings such as cell phones can be easily placed in these large size pockets.